Graduate School of Education (Professional Degree Program)Waseda University

For Prospective Students

Those applying to the Graduate School of Teacher Education must be in possession of a Teacher’s License issued in Japan. Additionally, all class sessions will be conducted exclusively in Japanese.

For information about other Graduate schools for international students, please refer to the below site:

Page Top
WASEDA University

The Waseda University official website
<<>> doesn't support your system.

Please update to the newest version of your browser and try again.


Suporrted Browser