Schedule for Autumn 2019 entrance ceremoniesFri, Jul 19, 2019
The Autumn 2019 entrance ceremonies for undergraduate and graduate students will be held in September. For more details, see below.
- Date & Time: September 21, 2019 (Sat) 11:00 –
(Incoming students are advised to come to the venue at least 15 minutes before the entrance ceremony starts)
- Venue: Waseda Arena, Toyama Campus
(Entrance ceremony for the Graduate School of Information, Production & Systems will be held on Kitakyushu campus)
- The entrance ceremonies will be held in English (Japanese subtitles will be shown on the screen).
- Please note that there may be specific instructions from each school about the entrance ceremony. Kindly check with the respective school when in doubt.
- The venue will be open one hour before the ceremony starts.
- Each entrance ceremony will last for about one hour.
- If you have any special request, please contact the General Affairs Section two weeks before the day of entrance ceremony.
- For more information about the entrance ceremony, contact the General Affairs Division at 03-3203-4333.
- For more information about events specially organized by each school, please contact the respective administrative office.