The Spring 2019 entrance ceremonies will be held from April 1 to 3 (Monday through Wednesday), 2019. The following is the schedule of entranceceremonies for undergraduate, graduate and affiliated schools. Please take note that the entrance ceremonies will be held at the Waseda Arena located on Toyama Campus.
Entrance ceremonies for undergraduate schools on April 1 (Mon), Waseda Arena (Toyama Campus)
First session – 10:00 A.M
1) School of Humanities and Social Sciences, 2) School of Law and 3) School of Political Science and Economics
Second session – 2:00 P.M
5) School of Education, 6) School of International Liberal Studies and 7) School of Sport Sciences
Entrance ceremonies for undergraduate schools on April 2 (Tue), Waseda Arena (Toyama Campus)
Third session – 10:00 A.M
8) School of Commerce, 9) School of Culture, Media and Society and 19)School of Social Sciences
Fourth session – 2:00 P.M
11) School of Advanced Science and Engineering, 12) School of Creative Science and Engineering, 13) School of Fundamental Science and Engineering and 14) School of Human Sciences (including E-school online degree program)
Entrance ceremonies for graduate school on April 3 (Wed), Waseda Arena (Toyama Campus)
Scheduled time: 10:00 A.M
All graduate schools except Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems. Students of Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems will attend their entrance ceremony at the Kitakyushu Science and Research Park.
Entrance ceremony for Art and Architecture School
Schedule awaiting confirmation.
To family members and guests
- Please note that there may be specific instructions from each school about the graduation ceremony. Check with your respective school when in doubt.
- Please also note that the entrance and exit for graduating students, parents and guardians are all different.
- Kindly follow the instructions of the staff in-charge at the entrance of Toyama campus.
- The Okuma Garden will be open to the public from 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M. In case of rain, the garden will be closed.
- The Waseda History For Tomorrow Museum and Tsubouchi Memorial Theatre Museum will also be opened to the public.
- If you have any questions about the entrance ceremony, please call the General Affairs Division at 03-3208-8521.
- Kindly check with your respective school for specific instructions they may have for you.