GUIDELINES FOR THE AUTHORS
・ The paper shall be written entirely in English language.
・ The paper must have between 4,000 and 8,000 words;
must be limited to 20 pages including text, figures, references, and appendices.
・ Page format A4; Text margins: top – 3.5 cm; bellow – 3.0 cm; left – 3.0 cm; right – 3.0 cm.
・ The text will be written in single-column format, single line spacing.
・Final submission should not contain page numbers.
Paper Structure and Formatting Details:
1. TITLE OF THE PAPER (centered, Times New Roman, bold, 14)
2. The first name and the surname of the author (centered, Times New Roman, bold, 12)
3. Affiliation (centered, Times New Roman, bold, 12)
4. Abstract (left adjusted, Times New Roman, 10.5) * No more than 250 words.
5. Key words (centered, Times New Roman, 10.5) * Three to six key words.
6. Paper content (Times New Roman, 10.5)
7. References (endnotes) (Times New Roman, 9)
Submission of Paper:
・ All papers must be submitted via email, enclosed as an Adobe Acrobat PDF format (.pdf) .
・ Fill in your email body text with following information:
1. Title of the paper
2. The first name and the surname of the author
4. Abstract of the paper
5. Contact information of the author (phone number, email address)
6. Contact information of your thesis director (Name, phone number, email address)
・ Email your paper to: [email protected]
* You should NOT send a hard paper copy of your paper via postal mail.
・ The Graduate School of Public Management, Waseda University, will have the right to publish the submitted paper in the “E-Waseda Public Management” (http://www.waseda.jp/seikei/osp/e-wpm/e-wpm.html) and the “DSpace at Waseda University” (http://dspace.wul.waseda.ac.jp/dspace/index.jsp).
・ Copyright of the paper belongs to the author.
・ The paper submitted for the ” E-Waseda Public Management ” must be original and has not been submitted for any other publications or published elsewhere.
・ The author cannot use nor submit the verbatim manuscipt that has been published in the ” E-Waseda Public Management ” in other publications.
All references (including figures and tables) should be listed to show where they are used in the paper.
References should include the following information;
・Book: Name of the auther(s), Title, Name of Publication, Year and Month of Publication
・Paper: Name of the auther(s), Name of the coauthers, Title, Name of Publication, Volume, Page,Year and Month of Publication
・News Paper: Name of the press, date(d/m/y), morning edition or evening edition
・Please keep it in mind to use plain words in order to make readers who is not familiar with the field understand easily.
・If you have some questions, ask the research supervisors.