The Global Japanese Studies Model Unit is pleased to invite you to the online workshop “Waka Poetry around the World: Viewing Reception and Transformation of Japanese Culture through Multilingual Translation”.
Free and open to the public
- Date and time: September 3, 2021, 10:00 – 17:00 (JST)
- Language: Japanese, English, Italian, Ukrainian, Korean, Slovak, Thai, Czech, Chinese, German, Hungarian, French, Russian
- Speaker: BORRACCI, Dafne・WATSON, Michael・MIDORIKAWA Machiko・LIM Chan Soo・YEEBOON Minako・TOMšů Adam・HUANG Mengge・FITTLER Áron・KÁROLYI Orsolya・IIZUKA Hiromi・TSUCHIDA Kumiko
- Participation Fee: Free
- Venue: Online
- Participation Method: Apply to the following e-mail address to participate. Please title your e-mail “Apply for workshop”, and write your name and your affiliation in the email body.
E-mail address: koten.tagengo★gmail.com (Change ★ to @ when you send the e-mail)
*You will be sent a link to attend the event by prior to the workshop.
- Deadline to apply: August 31, 2021
For more information (available only in Japanese), please refer to the flyer below.
This symposium is conducted as part of the international education program of the “Top Global University Project” under the MEXT grant.