Waseda Institute for Advanced Study is organizing the POLTEXT 2019 conference in September. POLTEXT is an international conference on quantitative text analysis, which applies natural language processing techniques in social research. In this two-day conference, following keynote lectures by worldly famous scholars, researchers from all over the world will present and discuss their studies.If you are interested attending as an auditor, please contact the organizers or register from the official website below, for there are a limited number of seats.
- Date & Time: September 14 and 15, 2019
- Venue: 2nd Floor, Building 3, Waseda Campus, Waseda University
- Speakers: Jonathan Slapin (University of Zurich), Sven-Oliver Proksch (University of Cologne)
- Language: English
- Open to students, faculty and the general public
- Free admissions
- To register or to make inquiries, contact the POLTEXT organizers at [email protected]
For more or the latest information regarding the symposium, please visit the link below.