The University has published its “Guide to Consideration and Accommodation for Sexual Minority Students” for faculty and staff to gain an empathetic, basic understanding of sexual minorities and allow our diverse student body to comfortably attend university and get the most out of their student lives.
- Elements that Constitute Gender
- Basic Considerations and Accommodations
- Examples of Discriminatory Actions toward Students
Comments from Students who have Felt Supported by the Consideration of Others
- Handling Personal Information Pertaining to Sex
- Gender-neutral / accessible restroom
- If a student reaches out to you for consultation
This guide will be updated regularly to reflect expanded support initiatives and considerations. Please direct feedback to the Office for Promotion of Equality and Diversity.