The exhibition features zen calligraphy from monks of the three major Japanese zen schools: Kogetsu Zenzai and Hakuin Ekaku from the Rinzai School, Gesshu Souko and Menzai Zuihou from the Sōtō School, and Ingen Ryuki and his disciple Mokuan Shoutou from the Ōbaku School.
- Date: October 5 – November 25, 2017
- Venue: Tomioka Shigenori Collection Gallery, 1F Aizu Museum
- Time: 10:00-17:00 (admission until 16:30)
- Closed on Sundays and Holidays (with the exception of 10/9, 10/15, 11/5 and 11/23)
- Free admission
- There will be a gallery talk on October 14 (Sat) from 13:00 -13:30.