Photographs of the winner and finalists of the Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum Award from the 10th Shusoudoujin Photography Contest will be on exhibit.
- Date: April 1 (Sat) – April 22 (Sat), 2017
- Venue: Permanent Collection Exhibition Room, 2F of Aizu Museum
- Time: 10:00 – 17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
- Closed on Sundays and Holidays (*With the exception of April 2)
- Free Admission
- For more information, visit Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum website (in Japanese)
*Aizu Museum is located on the Waseda campus. The Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum is in Niigata City, where Yaichi Aizu was born.