Inquiries and IT Desks

Click here for the Japanese version.

Back to the Top

Email inquiries

Your inquiries by email are accepted 24 hours a day. Depending on the details of your inquiry, it may be answered the next day, or later.

  • You can make inquiries from the inquiry pages of "IT Services in MyWaseda.
  • If you cannot log into MyWaseda, please refer to this page and contact us by email.

Back to the Top

IT desks

For more information on opening hours, refer to Opening hours of individual IT desks.
you can apply for reissue of your password.

Office Location
Academic Advising Office (Waseda Portal Office) Waseda Campus, Bldg. No. 7 (1F)
MM Preparation Room Toyama Campus, Bldg. No. 36 (4F)
Media System Support Section Nishi-Waseda Campus, Bldg. No. 51 (1F)
Information Systems Management Room Tokorozawa Campus, Bldg. No. 100 (3F)
Development Support Room 1 Honjo Campus, Bldg. No. 93 (3F)
Information Management Room Kitakyushu Campus, Bldg. No. 201-46 (1F)
  • * You need your student identification card to apply for reissue of your password. Be sure to bring it with you.
  • * For more information on the opening hours of individual IT desks, click here.

Back to the Top

Telephone inquiries

Refer also to Opening hours of individual IT desks
Office IT desk Service Telephone number
Academic Advising Office General Information Use of MyWaseda Extension: 71-8500
Outside line: 03-5286-9845
Use of classroom equipment
Lending of equipment and software
Use of network
IT use support

Back to the Top

Inquiries concerning PCs

Each PC provided by Waseda University has a device ID number sticker on its main body or on its peripherals. In order to have your problems fixed quickly, please report this device ID number at the time of your inquiry.

The following table lists device ID numbers and device types.

Initial letters of device ID number Manufacturer and model Where to make inquiries
W09 Common platform faculty PC (in Japanese) Lenovo ThinkPad T400 (Notebook PC) Inquire at Academic Advising Office.
AVD Classroom PC/Classroom wagon PC Lenovo (Notebook and desktop PCs)
For operating instructions on your PC, inquire Academic Advising Office. When a failure occurs or when you have run out of toner, contact the administrative office in charge.
To use a Computer Room or to report a failure that occurred there, contact the nearby IT Consulting Office for Students (TA Room) [in Japanese] or the administrative office in charge.
When a failure occurs, log into MyWaseda and submit a Device Failure Report from "IT Services".
Purchase supplies such as printer toner through your administrative office.
KYR Education research PC Lenovo ThinkPad E440 (Notebook PC)
Education research PC
kip Education research Printer Fuji Xerox DocuPrint 3100
Computer Terminal Room PC (Desktop)