Status: Professor (without tenure), Associate Professor (without tenure) , Assistant Professor (without tenure), Senior Researcher, Researcher, Junior Researcher, and Research Associate
Your library patron data for Academic Year (AY) 2017 expires on March 31, 2018. *1
Those who continue their current position in AY 2018 can renew their patron data as following procedure. *2
*1 The expiration date of your library patron data might differ from that of your Identification card.
*2 The due date of the books checked out in AY 2017 is March 31,2018 at the longest. After the renewal, normal borrowing period will be applied and you will be able to borrow books beyond March 31.
1．Duration of renewal service
From Thursday, March 1 through Sunday, April 1
*This procedure is not necessary after April 2, since the expiration date of library patron data will be automatically extended to the end of AY 2018 .
2．Libraries and their service hours for application
- Information desk of the Central Library (2F)
Monday – Friday : 9:30－19:00, Saturday – Sunday : 10:30－16:00
*Closed on March 21 (holiday).
- Service desk of each campus library (S. Takata Memorial Research Library, Toyama Library, Science & Engineering Library, and Tokorozawa Library)
Monday- Friday : 9:30－16:30 *Closed on March 21 (holiday).
– Please note that your library patron data cannot be renewed if you have overdue book(s).
– Due date of book(s) you checked out remains the same day even after completion of renewal procedure. To extend your due date beyond March 31, please renew your due date by yourself on WINE or re-check out the book(s) at the circulation desk.
– We might contact Personnel Section or a department office you belong to for confirming your status when you apply.
The Department of Users Support at the Central Library