Lecturer, Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University
1999-2003. Bs., Environmental Science (Resources Management), Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University
2003-2007. Ms., Geological Science, Chiang Mai University
2012-2016. Ph.D., Paleontology and Stratigraphy, Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2004-Present. Researcher, Northern Research Institute of Petrified Wood and Mineral Resources, Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University
2007-Present. Lecturer, Geoinformatic Program, Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University
Study on the faunal relationship between Southeast Asia and Japan, based on elephant fossils
Paleontology, Sedimentology, Stratigraphy, Quaternary, Proboscidean (Elephant and their evolution)
- Duangkrayom, J., Deng, T., Wang, S. and Jintasakul, P., 2017. The first Neogene record of Zygolophodon (Mammalia; Proboscidea) in Thailand: Implications for the mammutid evolution and dispersal in Southeast Asia. Journal of Paleontology, 179-193.
- Wang, S., Saegusa, H., Duangkrayom, J., He, W., Chen, S., 2017. A new species of Tetralophodon from Linxia Basin and the biostratigraphic significance of tetralophodont gomphotheres from the Upper Miocene of northern China. Palaeoworld. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.palwor.2017.03.005
- Wang, S., Ji, X., Jablonski, N. G., Jablonski, D. F., Ge, J., Ding, C., Yu, T., Li, W., and Duangkrayom, J. 2015. The Oldest Cranium of Sinomastodon (Proboscidea, Gomphotheriidae), Discovered in the Uppermost Miocene of Southwestern China: Implications for the Origin and Migration of This Taxon. Journal of Mammalian Evolution. 22 (4): 155–173.
- Duangkrayom, J., Ratanasthien, B., Jintasakul, P., Carling, P.A. 2014. Sedimentary facies and paleoenvironment of a Pleistocene fossil site in Nakhon Ratchasima province, northeastern Thailand. Quaternary International. Vol. 325, p. 220-238.
- Duangkrayom, J., Ratanasthien, B., Chonglakmani, J. and Jintasakul, P. 2007, Paleogeography in the Ban Khok Sung, Muang District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province: A Wonderful Site of Fossil, Journal of Science and Technology Maha Sarakham University, Special issue, pp 14-31.
- Operated Committee of the World Conference on Paleontology and Stratigraphy (WCPS2011), November 28th to December 2nd, 2011
- Staff of Thailand-Japan Dinosaur Project that cooperated between the Northeastern Research Institute of Petrified Wood and Mineral Resources, Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University and the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum, from 2007-2010
- Operated Committee of the Satun Aspiring Geopark (UNESCO Global Geopark), Geologist, July 2017
- Operated Committee of the Strategic and Executive Planning for the Khorat Aspiring Geopark (UNESCO Global Geopark), Secretary of the Integrated Management Strategy, August 2017