The following housing support services are available to international students of Waseda University.
(As of April 2020)
- “International Student Special Rate” for Waseda International Dormitories (WID) and Waseda Recommended Dormitories.
“International Student Special Rate” is available for international students at WID (only for rooms type-A) and Waseda Recommended Dormitories.
*Please refer to “Fees” for the details.
*Contact: Kyoritsu Maintenance Co., Ltd. Tel: 03-5295-7791
- Information and application for Company Housings
- Information and application for Tokyo International Exchange Center (TIEC)
- Information and application for “Assuran Scholarship Student House” or “Isono Scholarship Foundation Student Dormitory”
Students are eligible to receive only one of the above four services while enrolled.
- Regarding 1, in case a student moves out the dormitory once because of studying abroad and so on, it is still available to move back in the same dormitory again with “International Student Special Rate.”
- Regarding 3, it will be available to apply for TIEC even you have already received one of other three services above (1-4).Please be notified, the application acceptance depends on the vacancy of TIEC.