Due to the continuing pandemic, the ICC Lounge and Office are open reduced hours.
The Lounge and Office (Bldg 3 Room 111) are open weekdays 10:00-16:00.
Hours and days are subject to change. For the latest information, please watch the website.
Thank you for your understanding.
For a PDF version, click here.
Rules for using the ICC Lounge
- Users must be Waseda University students (with student ID).
- People with a temperature of 37.5 Celsius or higher (or more than 1 degree above normal), who have a cough, symptoms of a cold or are otherwise unwell (with fatigue, shortness of breath, etc) may not use the Lounge.
- People who suspect that a family member or someone you live with has been infected may not use the Lounge.
- Those who have recently returned from certain countries or regions may not use the Lounge:
→If you have returned from a country or region on the Japanese government list of restricted destinations, or that requires a period of observation and isolation after immigration, or have been in close contact with a person who has been in such a region or country within the previous 14 days
- Users may not move seats.
- Please bring your own face mask and wear it at all times.
- Eating and drinking in the Lounge is allowed, but please finish as quickly as possible and without talking when your mask is off. Also, please avoid placing your mask on the desk.
- Please do not talk loudly.
- Use of the Lounge is limited to a maximum of 18 people at one time. You may not use the Lounge if it is full.
- Please limit use of the Lounge to 3 hours per visit.
- Use the hand sanitizer when you enter the Lounge.
- Check the Notices and Usage Procedures.
- Scan your student ID on the card reader.
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- When finished, please disinfect the desk and chair you used with alcohol wipes (provided).
- Scan your student ID card upon exit.
Email: [email protected]