The ICC Lounge will be closed after January 8th.
Due to the measures to prevent the spread of covid-19, the ICC Lounge will be closed from January 8th to 31st, 2021.
For the latest information, please watch the website.
Thank you for understanding.
(updated January 6th)
To print this table, please click here.
Notices for Usage of the ICC Lounge
- Users must be Waseda University students (must have student ID).
- People with fever or who are feeling unwell may not use the lounge.
→ Those with a temperature of 37.5 Celsius and above (or more than 1 degree above normal), who have a cough or symptoms of a cold, or those who are unwell (with fatigue, shortness of breath, etc).
- Please maintain social distancing while using the lounge, particularly if you suspect that a family member or someone you live with has been infected.
- Those who have recently returned from certain countries or regions may not use the lounge for the time being:
→If you have returned from a country or region on the Japanese government list of restricted destinations, or that requires a period of observation and isolation after entry, or have come into close contact with a person who resides in such a region or country within the previous 14 days.
- Moving seats within the Lounge is prohibited.
- Please bring your own face mask and wear it at all times.
- Eating or drinking in the Lounge is not allowed.
- Please do not talk loudly or shout.
- Use of the Lounge is limited to a maximum of 6 people at one time. You may not use the Lounge if it is full.
- Please refrain from using the Lounge for a long time (over 3 hours).
- Use the hand sanitizer when you enter the Lounge.
- Check and follow all the Notices and Usage Procedures,
- Wear a mask.
- Staff will check your temperature using a non-contact sensor.
- Scan your student ID card in the card reader upon entry.
Please sit in your assigned seat in the lounge.
- When you have finished, please disinfect the desk and chair you used with an alcohol wipe.
- Scan your student ID card in the card reader upon exit.
E-mail: [email protected]