(1) Application guide for study abroad
（Tuesday September 15th 2020 updated)
*Updated information on submission date of application documents and coexistence with inter-campus study abroad application.
Deadline of submission of application documents: Wed. September 30 noon
Name of the application form:
*When submitting your application documents, be sure to follow this checklist to make sure that your application documents are complete and intact.
*Please be sure to submit this checklist as well when you submit your application docuemtns.
For scholarships for study abroad, the CAMPUS Asia Office will contact you separately after you have been selected as a candidate for study abroad. Please wait for contact from the CAMPUS Asia Office.
If you are applying for an off-campus scholarship, please be sure to contact the CAMPUS Asia Office before applying for another scholarship, as there may be restrictions on receiving other scholarships as well.
(3) Certification for CAMPUS Asia Program
You can get a certificate of completion of CAMPUS Asia by taking required courses added to your long term study abroad.
Requirement for completion is as follows. You take these courses before /during /after a study abroad program.
|Program||Waseda University||Peking University||Korea University|
|Total of 12 credits (from Waseda or the host university)
Courses of CAMPUS Asia (at least 2 credits)
|At least 1 course (2 or 3 credits)||At least 1 course (2 or 3 credits)|
|Double Degree Programs||○||Either one of the universities|
|Intensive Programs||○||Either one of the universities|
(“○” means it falls under the requirement for completion)
(4) CAMPUS Asia Courses (at Waseda University)
CAMPUS Asia courses offered at Waseda University are as follows:
In addition to these courses, you can meet the requirements for certification if you take “CAMPUS Asia related courses”.
|Course Name||Name of Instructor||Semester||Day・Time||Credits||Annual Dividend||Language||Campus||Note|
|Introductory Seminar on Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation α 01||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Spring||Tue.4||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Introductory Seminar on Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation β 01||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Summer||Tue.4||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Introductory Seminar on Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation α 02||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Fall||Tue.4||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Introductory Seminar on Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation β 02||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Winter||Tue.4||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation in Practice α 01||NAKANO, Yoshihiro||Spring||Tue.3||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation in Practice β 01||NAKANO, Yoshihiro||Summer||Tue.3||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation in Practice α 02||NAKANO,
|Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation in Practice β 02||NAKANO,
|Synthesis of Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation α 01||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Spring||Wed.4||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Synthesis of Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation β 01||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Summer||Wed.4||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Synthesis of Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation α 02||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Fall||Wed.4||1||1||English||Waseda|
|Synthesis of Conflict Resolution and Social Innovation β 02||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Winter||Wed.4||1||1||English||Waseda|
|CAMPUS Asia Intensive Program 01||UMEMORI, Naoyuki
|CAMPUS Asia Intensive Program 02||UMEMORI, Naoyuki
|Internship Field Experience 01||KOYAMA, Shukuko||Fall||Thu.4||2||1||English||Waseda|
|Professionals for Peace 01||UMEMORI, Naoyuki
|Professionals for Peace 02||NAKANO,
(5) CAMPUS Asia Courses (at Peking University & Korea University)
In order to complete CAMPUS Asia Program, there are requirements to take at least 1 course while studying abroad (either at Peking University or Korea University, or at both universities)
CAMPUS Asia courses are as follows:
- Chinese Perspectives on International and Global Affairs
- International Development Policy
- Chinese Politics and Public Policy etc
(Above courses may change depend on terms.)
- Courses at Department of Economics(Every ECON Major courses taught in English EXCEPT for the 5 courses: Principles of EconomicsⅠ/Principles of EconomicsⅡ/Microeconomics/Macroeconomics/Statistics for Economists)
- Courses at Department of Political Science and International Relations(International Politics in Northeast Asia/International Relations of East Asia/East Asian Politics/Southeast Asian Politics)
- Courses at Department of Public Administration(Economic Analysis of Public Sector/Policy Planning/Urban Management and Policy/Organization Theories)
- Courses at Department of Statistics(Introduction to Probability Theory/Mathematical Statistics/Regression Analysis)
*These are tentative and subject to change. We will update information once we confirm it.