Joint Japan/ World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Joint Japan/ World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/ WBGSP)
for September 2015 Admissions
Regarding the “Joint Japan/ World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/ WBGSP)”, there is a possibility that it will be not available for 2015 September Admission. Applicants must contact the GSAPS Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the application period.
|Application Period||February 2 (Monday) – 10(Tuesday), 2015(Deadline)|
|Number Accepted||A few (For MA Program)|
*Application fee must be paid within the designated application period above. However, applicants who wish to be admitted into GSAPS are eligible to apply for the application fee waiver if they reside in one of the countries designated by Waseda University AND hold nationality of one of those countries.
For more details, please refer to the GSAPS Application Guide for Admissions of AY 2015.
Please refer to the following link for the exact details on the program and the application process.
Please note that all applicants must submit the Waseda GSAPS designated application documents and the GSAPS Scholarship Application Form Prior to Matriculation for September 2015 Admissions.
Applicants who are nominated for the JJ/WBGSP Scholarship will then be requested to completed the prescribed documents from the JJ/ WBGSP Program.
Applicants may download the GSAPS application forms and the “Scholarship Application Form Prior to Matriculation for September 2015 Admissions” using the following link.
* The GSAPS application forms
* The “Scholarship Application Form for JJ/ WBGSP for September 2015 Admissions”
Scholarship Application Form for JJ/ WBGSP for September 2015 Admissions
- The scholarship nomination will be announced by the end of April 2015.
- The final results of the JJ/WBGSP are expected to be announced by mid-July 2015.
- Applicants who have passed the GSAPS entrance examinations but failed the JJ/WBGSP Selection will still be considered for entrance as a Privately-Financed International Student. He/ She will be required to remit the entrance & tuition fees (first semester) during a specified period (TBA).
Please send your complete application documents to:
Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies (GSAPS)
Nishi-Waseda Building 7F
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-Ku
Tokyo 169-0051, JAPAN
Attn: Admissions Office (Scholarships Prior to Matriculation)