Regarding visa status

Q. My visa (Zairyu-shikaku) is going to expire soon.

A. Center for International education is in charge regarding the visa matter.

Q. Is it possible to change my visa status from “student” to something else?

A. Visa status doesn’t matter to be a student at GSAPS. However, you may need to have a student visa on some occasions, e.g. some scholarship foundations offer scholarship to student visa holders only. Therefore, please take a full responsibility for your visa.  In addition, we only offer student visa and no support for any other visa.

Q. Can the University offer visa support for my spouse/kid?

A. We only support Waseda University students and DO NOT support for his/her family.