FAQ(Mental and Phisycal Health)

Q. Is there some kind of medical fee expense support?
A.If you are a degree-seeing regular student, there is  a medical fee expense support from Waseda University Student Health Promotion Mutual Aid Association and annually up to 60,000 (JPY) will be covered. Check the detail here.

Q. What should I do if I feel sick/get injured on campus?
You can take first aid at Health Support Center.

Q. I would like to consult with someone about my health.
Please consult withHealth Support Center.

Q. I would like to get counseling.
Please consult with Health Support Center. There is a Mental health counseling meeting with psychiatrist as well.

Q. I would like to consult about harassment.
Please consult with Waseda University Harassment Prevention Committee.