Q. How can I get my certificates issued?

A.  Current students are able to issue certificates by the automatic certificate machines that are located within Waseda campus.
      You will be required your student ID card and MyWaseda pass word.
      The automatic certificate machines on Waseda Campus:
      Bldg. 7 Student lounge (1F), Bldg. 14 Open Space (1F lobby), Bldg. 25 Okuma Garden House (1F lobby)
  Please check the website for further information.

Q. What kind of certificates can be issued and how much does it cost?

A. Please click here for information.

Q. When can I get a certificate of expected graduation?

A. For March graduates: June 1st of previous graduation year
       For September graduates: November 1st of previous graduation year