The GITI Research Bulletin (“Bulletin”) publishes articles describing recent fundamental contribution in the field of the information and telecommunication. The methodology, practice, theory, applications, tools, and hot recent topics in this area are the essential topics being covered. Any researchers including graduate/bachelor students are encouraged to submit their articles.
Looking back more than two decades of history of the Bulletin, the objective of this call for articles is to further enrich the Bulletin by gathering high-quality articles.
This Bulletin aims at timely dissemination of research in these areas. Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Future network architecture (virtualization, slicing, programmability, SDN, measuring, model, evaluation)
- Next generation wireless system (Beyond 5G/6G, mobility, sensor network)
- Optical network architecture (energy-efficient, green network)
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning (deep learning), big data
- Signal processing (picture coding, image/video processing, medical signal)
- Computer graphics and vision
- Parallel, distributed, and reconfigurable software, hardware, systems, architectures, and applications
- Web technology
- Security and privacy (networking, software, device, service, web, AI, blockchain)
- Internet of Things
- Cyber-Physical system
- Applications (autonomous car, remote sensing, EC system, ..)
- Other fields related to information and telecommunication (policy, economics, legal system, social system).
The article to be submitted should not been previously published, and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
English and/or Japanese.
Papers may be submitted to the Bulletin at any time; papers that are “accepted for publication” will be published on the GITI Research Bulletin web site. The contributors are requested to submit their manuscript via e-mail to [email protected]da.jp. The number of characters (words), format, etc. of the prepublication paper shall conform to the submission form specified by the editorial committee.
The submitted articles will be fully peer-reviewed, and the review is single blind. Its publication will be determined the editorial committee in GITI through several review process (normally twice). In addition, the Editorial Board may request revisions in the prepublication paper prior to publishing.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors are requested to agree that the copyright of the submitted paper will be transferred to GITI. The handling of the copyright of the prepublication paper shall be governed by the “Rules Concerning Copyright of Prepublication Papers” separately set forth for GITI Research Bulletin. See the details below:
Editorial Committee of GITI Research Bulletin, GITI, Waseda University
e-mail: [email protected]da.jp