- Dr. of Engineering (University of Tsukuba)
- We study memory architectures suitable for artificial intelligence. Those interested in memory research are welcome. My hobbies include music.
- WASEDA University Researchers Database
- Email : takashi.ohsawa(at)aoni.waseda.jp
*Swap “(at)” with “@”
Emerging Memory System
The state-of-the-art memories, like SRAM, DRAM and NAND, are implemented in computing systems by making full use of their merits and complementing each others’ demerits. However, there are many issues in making them denser with higher performance. This is the reason why novel memories are awaited. We are looking for a new relationship between CPU and memory to overcome this bottleneck. We are going to research on a computing architecture from a memory-hardware point of view that is different from the so-called von Neumann type in which commands stored in memories are sequentially executed.
- Nonvolatile Working Memories
- Emerging Memories
- Distributed Memory Architecture
- Cognitive Computing System