【Course Registration Schedule】
* Please check the Timetable, Syllabus, etc., and register within the period.
- Please check yourself if you have registered enough subjects during confirmation period.
- Exercises or Specialized subjects are also needed to be registered if assigned to laboratory. You cannot get the credits if you miss the registration.
- Please check the updated information for time schedule on the bulletin board. You can also see the latest one on registration web site.
Some students failed to be assigned the laboratory or finish the course for lack of confirmation.
Please make sure if you have registered enough subjects for laboratory assignment or graduation during the period.
*Doctoral course students can register the courses according to their wishes. In that case, the course registration is required and the grade will be given.
【How to apply for courses】
- Apply for the course registration using the ” Grades & Course registration” menu displayed before logging in to My Waseda.
- Web Course Registration system is not available from 2AM to 8AM during the period due to system maintenance.