- The limit of credit for one semester is 4, and for one year is 6.
(Total credits while in IPS must be within 10.)
- There is a possibility that you may not be accepted registration depending on the situation for the number of candidates.
- The credits acquired at other graduate schools are appropriated as credits of IPS.
- The credits of some courses are not included in the number of the required credits for Laboratory assignment and graduation. Only grades are reflected.
- Please attend the first lecture.
- Please check the each university’s “研究科歴” for the schedule of lectures.
The delay of the announcement of some course’s grade might bring disadvantages for laboratory assignment.
The application period for fall semester 2019: Sep. 27th（Fri.） – Oct. 1st (Tue.)