Regarding the schedule and application for doctoral degree, you should discuss it with your supervisor in advance. If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the IPS Office.
Please print all the documents as one-side printing (single-side, no staple).
When your name will come up in English on the thesis, please make sure to use your English name on all the other application documents.
To apply for the doctor degree, taking ‘Introduction to Research Ethics’ is required from 2015. The application period for spring semester 2019 has been over.
Schedule and Application Form
- Doctoral Dissertation Application Schedule 2019
- 01_Table of Doctoral Dissertation Application Documents_2015~
- (1) The process from receipt by IPS of the doctoral dissertation through to notification of results 2015~
- (2) Abstract of doctoral dissertation
- (3) CV-Sample
- (4) Research achievements/publications
*Please refer (5)
- (5) How to write Research achievements/publications
- (6) Degree application_Kateinai
- (6) Degree application Kateigai
- (7) Request for early conclusion of doctoral program
- (8) Report by members of the Doctoral Dissertation Examination Committee
- (9) Report on subjects qualifying for examination and the members of the examining committee
- (10) “Convening the Doctoral Dissertation Pre-examination” and “Notification of Convention of the Pre-examination (a counterfoil)”
- (11) “Convening the Doctoral Dissertation Hearing” and “Notification of Convention of the Hearing (a counterfoil)”
- (12) Notification of a Change in Dissertation Title
- (13) Report on the Doctoral Dissertation Examination
- (14) Report on results of the qualifications examination
- (15) Japanese version of manuscript for IPS research journal
- (16) English version of manuscript for IPS research journal
- (17) Doctorial Dissertation Withholding Request Form for Online Publication
- (18) General Cautions for the Doctoral Degree Application
- (19) Sample of how to fill in the forms (abstract of thesis, committee’s report, thesis)
- (19) CD Sample
- List of Research