- Dr. of Engineering (Hokkaido University)
- Optical fiber technologies open up many possibilities for the future. I’m expecting your cool ideas, let’s study together.
- WASEDA University Researchers Database
- Tsubokawa laboratory website
- Email : tsubokawa.m(at)waseda.jp
*Swap “(at)” with “@”
Optical fibers have been widely used in optical communication and sensing systems. To explore non-conventional usage of the optical fibers, we are undertaking research on e.g light concentrators, optical antenna, and phonic textiles with new side-surface optical interface, and very intriguing nanosize optical waveguides like nano wires. In addition, we are studying resilient network architecture with passive optical network systems and economical fiber network layout.
- Fiber-optic Sensing Technology
- Optical Functional Device Technology
- Reliable Network Architecture
- Optical Transmission System Technology