Important Changes (May 18, 2020)
Given that the campus lockout period has been extended until May 31 in response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and that a considerable number of students are residing outside Japan during the spring semester, the School of Political Science and Economics (SPSE) has decided to take the following measures:
- Please note that the admission schedule has not been changed.
- Applications will be accepted via MyWaseda as well as by postal mail.
- A copy of a certificate will be tentatively accepted within the application period. In that case, the original certificate must be submitted by September 18, 2020.
- For the screening fee, credit card payment as well as payment at a convenience store is available.
- The interview will be conducted via an online system.
- Results notification will be made on the SPSE website and by email.
- Important information related to your application will be sent to the email address specified on the application form. Please check your email inbox regularly.
For details of the above-listed measures and related changes, please carefully read the revised Application Guidelines and follow the instructions. Revisions and additions are noted in red.
If you have any concerns or questions about your application, please ensure that you contact the SPSE Administrative Office at [email protected] by June 6, 2020 (JST)