School of Political Science and EconomicsWaseda University

Study Abroad


Guidelines and Application forms for SPSE Exchange Programs and SPSE Double Degree Programs can be downloaded from the following URLs.

<Exchange Programs>
City University of Hong Kong
National Taiwan University
National Chengchi University
Victoria University of Wellington
VU University Amsterdum
Tilburg University
University of Milan
IESEG School of Management
University of Tromso
University of Missouri
Université libre de Bruxelles

<Double Degree Programs>
National Taiwan University
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Study abroad procedures

If you are planning to study abroad in this spring semester of 2019 with one of the Study Abroad Programs provided by the Center for International Education,the School of Political Science and Economics, other departments,such as Exchange Programs, Customized study programs, Double Degree Programs,you must submit the necessary documents to the SPSE Office.






Page Top
WASEDA University

The Waseda University official website
<<>> doesn't support your system.

Please update to the newest version of your browser and try again.


Suporrted Browser