Requests Made in Person
Official certificates are issued at the School Office (10th floor Building No.3) and Academic Advising Office (first floor Building No.7)*1.
*1 If you fall into the following categories, please come to the School Office.
Completion certificate: Those who completed before 1984
Academic transcript: Those who enrolled before 1992
1. Fill in the application form (prescribed) and attach a prepaid stamp which is available by the vending machine at the School Office.
2. You are required to show your personal identification for the representative (driver’s license, health insurance card, passport, etc.).
Please kindly refer to here for checking the Office Hours.
Requests Made by a Representative (accepted only in unavoidable circumstances)
A representative must provide a Proxy (must be signed/stamped by the person granting power of attorney),a copy of the personal identification for the person to whom the certificate pertains, and personal identification for the representative (driver’s license, health insurance card, passport, etc.). He or she must then complete the necessary procedures at the Office.
Proxy Form: for handwriting for PC
Requests Made by Post
For details, please check here.
<< Important Notes >>
- As a rule, in case of ‘Requests made in person’ certificates are issued on the same day that they are requested; however, the “Certificate of Teaching License Credit Attainment” and other certificates that do not have a prescribed form will take approximately one week. Please kindly refer to here for the latest information of opening hours during the COVID-19 prevention period.
- The name on the certificate issued will be the same as the name registered at the time of enrollment (i.e., the name on a certificate cannot be changed to match a later name change, etc.).
- The issuing fee for all certificates is 300 yen per copy; however, the fee is 200 yen per copy (the cost for current students) up until the last day of the month in which graduation takes place (e.g., the issuing cost is 200 yen per copy through March 31 for someone who graduates on March 15).
Enquiries: Waseda University Graduate School of Economics
Email: [email protected]