Before visiting the Waseda International House of Literature・・
- You can make a reservation for your visit at the bottom of this page. (click the button→[Reservation])
- The Waseda House of International literature will temporarily limit the number of visitors—regardless of whether it is a weekday, weekend, or holiday—through an advance reservation system.
- While Waseda University students have priority entry between 12pm and 1pm, in order to avoid crowding in the building, we will temporarily limit the number of visitors to 30 people. Show your student ID card at the entrance.
- You can make a reservation up to one month before your desired visit date. The deadline to make a reservation is 23:59 the day before your desired visit date.
- In order to avoid crowding in the building, we will temporarily limit the number of visitors to 30 people per reservation timeslot.
- You can make a reservation for up to 3 people. The Waseda International House of Literature is not currently taking reservations for large groups
- Entry is free. The reservation timeslots are as follows:
（A）10：15 ～ 11：45
（B）12：00 ～ 13：00 (Priority entry for Waseda University students. Show your student ID card at the entrance.)
（C）13：30 ～ 15：00
（D）15：15 ～ 16：45
- You will receive an email confirming your reservation. Please check to ensure your reservation was made successfully. If you do not receive an email, please resubmit your reservation.
- No reservation is necessary to visit the café in the basement of the Waseda International House of Literature.
※Please note that this reservation procedure may change depending on the infection status of COVID -19.
On the day of your reservation・・
- Visitors will be required to have their temperature checked and hands disinfected before entering. All visitors must remain masked while in the library.
- Please come to the information counter and show us your reservation confirmation email both digital (by showing the reservation email) and printed versions of the reservation are accepted. You will receive a visitor pass after showing your reservation. Please carry this visitor pass when you are in the library, and return the pass when you leave
- Please refrain from visiting the library if:
・You are not feeling well (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of sense of smell/taste, excessive fatigue, difficulty breathing, etc.)
・You have recently been in contact with a family member, coworker, etc. who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is suspected of being infected.
・You have visited a country or region within the past two weeks that is experiencing a spread of infections
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.