Information for Registration
Please make a registration from the following link by
10th, October, 2017 13th, October, 2017.
For those participants who will be accompany another participant, please make sure to have them registered separately.
Person concerned with overseas person of invitation, IPS teacher, staff, company and school, person concerned with FAIS and the IPS student (author and coauthors of oral presentation paper and /or poster presentation) publishing the results of its research, please register it.
In addition, only the announcement attendance of the symposium is free.
Following are the necessary information in this registration.
- Please write your name exactly as shown on your passport.
- Please select your title. If your title is not shown in the list, please select "other".
- Please write accession professor name of IPS or sender name of an invitation e-mail to you.
- Please select your gender.
- Please write your email address. (please double check your email address as we might be sending an important notice to this email address.)
- Please select the country.
- Please write which Organization/University you are from.
- If you have already registered from "EasyChair", please write your "Submission Number".
Following are the questions for your participation in ISIPS.
- Please let us know if you need lunch. If yes, please select the meal preference from below 3 choices:
- We will organize two types of activities on 16th November. Please select one of them if you want to join. Please note that there might be a maximum number of participants for the factory tour, in which case we would reserve seats in order of arrival.
- Tour 1: Factory tour in Kitakyushu.
- Tour 2: Japanese Culture Experience. (Japanese tea and Japanese flower arrangement)
- There will be a banquet in the evening of November 15th (Wed). Please let us know if you would like to attend.