Contributions such as articles, reception desk, examination, resubmission, judgment, all the presentation of the last manuscript perform it by the electronic contribution system (EasyChiar) of the this Symposium.
Abstract submission has been closed as of July 20th, Thank you for many submissions.
Once you login to EasyChair, select your submission on the page. This will guide you to the file update page on which you can upload your Full paper.https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isips2017
After you have received abstract acceptance notification, please upload the PDF file of your full paper via same URL of abstract submission above by
10th, October, 2017. 13th, October, 2017.
Length of the full paper is 2 to 4 pages and all submitted papers will be included in the symposium proceedings.
Please download and use the following file as a template.
Please also be reminded that all attendees, including non-presenters and accompanying family members, are requested to register for the symposium, which is an independent procedure to EasyChair. If you haven't done so yet, please visit our registration page and register until 17th, October, 2017.
Preparing Your Talk
- Each oral presentation is assigned 20 minutes, including approximately 15 minutes for the presentation followed by 5 minutes for questions and answers.
(1st chime:13 mins, 2nd chime:15 mins, 3rd chime:20 mins)
- Please check your session information and room assignment at the Program page.
Preparing Your Poster
- Boards (B1 size: 728mm(width) x 1030mm(height)) will be available for the poster presentations.
- Basically style for poster is free.
- However the title of the paper, the authors and their affiliations should be clearly displayed at the top of the poster.
- Append keywords, technical terms or your mail address to your poster if you need.
- Pins or sticking tape to stick posters will be provided by the committee.
- If you want to show us demonstration using PC or some other machines and require AC power supply, let us know beforehand.
- The poster should be prepared before the poster session and brought by yourself.
- Please post your poster 20 minutes before the start of your session