Information Q&A Learning Support DetailsInformation Q&A for the Fall semester 2021 will be available through the application form.
- Building a practical environment for information-related courses does not work.
- I cannot understand the content of the class.
- I don’t understand the assignment given.
How to apply
|Application Period||Fall semester 2021|
|How to apply||Please apply using the application form.|
About the development environment used in the lectureTeachers may recommend using a particular environment, so please wait for your teacher’s instructions as to what environment to prepare for when taking a class.
Reference: Documents about the development environment used in the lecturehttps://waseda.box.com/v/virtualmachine
The following is a list of videos related to environment building.
※Please view with a PC browser.
- Windows10 Virtualbox
- Windows10 WSL2
- Mac(Intel) Virtualbox
- Mac(Intel) Homebrew（Default Terminal Version）
- Mac(M1) Homebrew ＋ Mac(M1) OpenJDK（Java programming students only）
Notes on consultation
- The [answers] to the assignments given in the class will not be taught (Only hints will be given).
- Be sure to make an effort to solve the problem on your own before consulting with us.
- If you are inquiring about exercises, be sure to prepare your own answers.
- Identify any specific unclear points. (Attach a screenshot, etc.)
- If you wish to discuss matters related to the policy of the teacher in charge (e.g., how to submit assignments, grades, etc.), please contact the teacher directly.
- The teacher in charge is not checking this email. Please attach a screenshot or other document that shows the problem you are having and what you want to ask about.