Any students or faculty staffs of Waseda University can use the room.
Opening hours／Usage time
Bookings are available for class periods including the lunch time to a maximum of 2 period per day.
※Please return the room to its original condition after use. Allow time for setup and cleanup within the reservation period.
※We do not allow reservations on a regular (e.g. weekly) basis.
How to use the GroupWork Space
Book a GroupWork Space
Please fill in the reservation form at the helpdesk and show your student or faculty staff ID card.
Use a GroupWork Space
- Please show your student or faculty staff ID card at 3rd floor, 63bldg helpdesk before use.
- Put the “Reserved” door tag on the door during the reservation period.
- Return the room to its original condition. Be sure to return the “Reserved” door tag to the helpdesk. Please allow time for setup and cleanup within the reservation period.
Cancel a GroupWork Space
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please contact the helpdesk before the reservation time. If you can not come to the helpdesk, please call TEL:03-5286-2963.
- If you do not claim the room within 30 minutes of a scheduled reservation start time, the room will automatically be open for others.
Learn more about Vision Exchange [in Japanese]【PDF】
- Drinking and eating is not allowed. Exception: We allow drinks if it is in a spill-proof container.
- Please take all your belongings when you leave the GroupWork Space.
- GroupWork Space is for group study, not for individual use. However, if there is specific reason for individual use please contact the helpdesk staff.
- Playing games/dancing, club activities, religious activity, sales are not allowed.
- We may prohibit the use of the GroupWork Space if you do not follow the regulations.
- Report any damage to helpdesk staff immediately.
- Please note that we shall not be responsible for any loss and troubles in the GroupWork Space.