Any students or faculty staffs of Waseda University can use the room.
Opening hours／Usage time
Bookings are available for class periods including the lunch time to a maximum of 2 period per day.
※Please return the room to its original condition after use. Allow time for setup and cleanup within the reservation period.
※We do not accept reservations for regular use, such as “every week on Monday”.
How to use the GroupWork Space
Book a GroupWork Space
Please fill in the reservation form at the helpdesk and show your student or faculty staff ID card.
Use a GroupWork Space
- Please show your student or faculty staff ID card at 3rd floor, 63bldg helpdesk before use.
- Put the “Reserved” door tag on the door during the reservation period. If you wish to use the parent machine and the touch screen for the Vision Exchange, please receive a key.
- Return the room to its original condition. Be sure to return the “Reserved” door tag and the key (if you have used the parent machine and the touch screen for the Vision Exchange) to the helpdesk. Please allow time for setup and cleanup within the reservation period.
Cancel a GroupWork Space
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please contact the helpdesk before the reservation time. If you can not make it to the helpdesk, you can also contact us by calling TEL: 03-5286-2963.
- If you do not claim the room within 30 minutes of a scheduled reservation start time, the room will automatically be open for others.
- Drinking and eating is not allowed. Exception: We allow drinks if it is in a spill-proof container.
- Please take all your belongings when you leave the GroupWork Space.
- GroupWork Space is for group study, not for individual use. However, if there is specific reason for individual use please contact the helpdesk staff.
- Playing games/dancing, club activities, religious activity, sales are not allowed.
- We may prohibit the use of the GroupWork Space if you do not follow the regulations.
- Report any damage to helpdesk staff immediately.
- Please note that we shall not be responsible for any loss and troubles in the GroupWork Space.