During the symposium, presentations will be exclusively in the form of a poster (possibly with a demonstration).
Follow the three steps below.
1. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Contributions, in the form of a poster (possibly with a demonstration), should be first described in the form of an abstract.
The abstract should be submitted through EasyChair between the 1st of September and the 30th of September 2019.
Red the instructions below: abstract guidelines.
2. POSTER SUBMISSION
After reception of the notification of acceptance,
the poster should be uploaded to EasyChair in the form of a PDF file between the 10th of October and the 1st of November 2019.
The poster files will only be used by the prize committee for the prize selection process.
Read the instructions below: poster presentation guidelines.
Caution: registration is mandatory for all attendees, i.e., presenters, non-presenters and accompanying family members.
This is a separate procedure from the EasyChair submission.
Register through the following page: registration page.
Registration opens on the 1st of September 2019.
1st of September 2019 -- 30th of September 2019
10th of October 2019 -- 1st of November 2019
1st of September 2019 -- 1st of November 2019
Necessary information to be submitted through EasyChair
- Title of the poster
- Authors, affiliation, address, country, email address
- Abstract: less than 400 words. Use the following word template: word-template-ISIPS-2019.doc
- Keywords: select relevant keywords, or add new keywords. They will be used for assignment of your poster presentation to a session.
Please also be reminded that all attendees, including non-presenters and accompanying family members, are requested to register for the symposium. This is a separete procedure. If you haven't done so yet, please visit the registration page and register before the 1st of November 2019.
Poster format for upload to Easychair
- Boards (B1 size: 728mm(width) x 1030mm(height)) will be available for the poster presentations.
- Basically style for poster is free.
- However the title of the paper, the authors and their affiliations should be clearly displayed at the top of the poster.
- Write keywords or technical terms at the top of your poster.
- The poster should be prepared before the poster session and brought by yourself.
- Please post your poster 20 minutes before the start of your session
- Pins or sticking tape to stick posters will be provided.
- If you do a demonstration using a PC or some other machine and require AC power supply, let us know beforehand.
- If you need any extension cord, please bring them with you.