Preparing Your Talk
- Each oral presentation is assigned 20 minutes, including approximately 15 minutes for the presentation followed by 5 minutes for questions and answers.
- Please check your session information and room assignment at the Program page.
Preparing Your Poster
- Boards (B1 size: 728mm(width)×1030mm(height)) will be available for the poster presentations.
- Basically style for poster is free.
- However the title of the paper, the authors and their affiliations should be clearly displayed at the top of the poster.
- Append keywords, technical terms or your mail address to your poster if you need.
- Pins or sticking tape to stick posters will be provided by the committee.
- If you want to show us demonstration using PC or some other machines and require AC power supply, let us know beforehand.
- The poster should be prepared before the poster session and brought by yourself.
Please prepare and upload your final full paper through the following link by 30 September 2015 ⇒ 18 October 2015 (FIRM deadline). https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isips2015
Once you log into EasyChair, select your submission and click "Add file" on the right side of the page. This will guide you to the file update page on which you can upload your final full paper.
Length of the paper can be from a minimum of 1 page to a maximum of 4 pages. All accepted papers will be included in the symposium proceedings. Please download and use the following file as a template.
Please also be reminded that all attendees, including non-presenters and accompanying family members, are requested to register for the symposium, which is an independent procedure to EasyChair. If you haven't done so yet, please visit our registration page.
Please complete abstract submission through the following link by 28 August 2015 ⇒ 2 September 2015. https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isips2015