1. Poster Preparation
- Boards (B1 size: 728mm(width)×1030mm(height)) will be available for the poster presentations.
- Basically style for poster is free.
- However the title of the paper, the authors and their affiliations should be clearly displayed at the top of the poster.
- Append keywords, technical terms or your mail address to your poster if you need.
- Pins or sticking tape to stick posters will be provided by the committee.
- If you want to show us demonstration using PC or some other machines and require AC power supply, let us know beforehand.
- The poster should be prepared before the poster session and brought by you.
2. Submission of Your Paper
- After the acceptance notification, submit your final paper. Final papers can
be at least 1 page up to 4 pages long. All accepted papers will be published
in the symposium proceedings.
- Final papers must be in the format instructed by the following file. Please download and use the following file.
3. Demonstrations of Your Poster
- Please prepare your poster in Student Computer Room.
You can download the arrangement file.