28 May - 1 June 2006, Waseda, Tokyo, Japan
Chair: Professors Hiro Nishide and Kurt E. Geckeler
- The time alloted for an invited lecture including discussion will be a total of 35 min, and for an oral presentation including discussion will be a total of 20 min.
- Only computer multimedia projectors will be available in all meeting rooms.
- A board of 120 cm width and 120 cm height will be allowed for each poster display.
Please be sure your abstract is formatted properly for submission. In particular,
please note the following format requirements:
Your submission must be in PDF or Microsoft Word.
We cannot handle other formats
such as Postscript. Under Windows, for example, PDF files can be
produced using the Adobe Acrobat product.
The file size of your abstract should be less than 1MB.
Your submission should be formatted to fit on "A4" size paper, which is
210 mm wide by 297 mm tall. Please be sure you have a margin of at least 30 mm
on all edges (top, bottom, left, and right).
Abstract template is given:MS-WORD / PDF
The 1 page abstract containing:
- Title of the paper.
- Author's names and affiliation.
- The contact e-mail address.
In the booklet distributed at the conference, the abstracts are printed in
black-and-white. So, please be careful to prepare your abstract so that figures and
pictures in the abstract are not ambiguous even in black-and-white version.
See the instruction in the template for details.
- Please submit your abstract via e-mail ([email protected]).
- In your e-mail, you should note and include authors' name, affiliation, presentation title, and preffered presentation type (oral or poster).
- Your abstract should be submitted before 20 March 2006, or preferentially as soon as possible.
- If you have any questions or requests concerning submission,
please contact the Secretariat at:
- Poster deadline has passed, however, we will further accept late poster submissions, but we cannot guarantee the inclusion in the Abstract Book.